Exploring the Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Offshore Employee Retention in Oil Companies
In order to move forward and issue document two the following comments to be considered
- Needs to provide further clarity as to the study’s contribution to practice .
- Consider further key aspects of staff retention and the factors influence retention.
- consider rational and possibly expand the study into other areas of staff retention.
- Evaluate how current study would benefit various organization and reconsider the motivates conducting the study
- Student should reconsider the study’s objective in preparation for document two .
- Focus of the study requires further consideration and refinement.
- Investigate all of the potential factors contributing to staff retention, initially positioning leadership style as one on a number potentially significant contributing factors.
- Should understand further any cultural , management and organizational different in the interpretation of the subject.
- Develop specific framework for document two .
- Explain further the study’s implication , not for personal perspective but form research /academic point of view.
- The current proposal lacks a comprehensive analysis of the factors which may be contributing to the presenting problem .
- Further development work will be required in order to widen the scope of the investigation , while maintaining the clear focus on the corporate problem of skilled staff retention.
- Evaluate current academic arguments and provide a specific academic framework .
- Understand the complexity of employee retention and how retention could be managed .
- Explore further other elements and retention and how leadership could influence employee attitude and behaviors.
- The complexity would provide clarity as to what the study aims to achieve and justify further why the study is unique .
- Extensive reading around human resource management themes will be required.
- More critical approaches to theory and evidence must become evident.
- Demonstrate a moderate level of analytical evaluation and critical thinking.
- Improve the ability to evaluate academic literature and discuss key issues in less practical and more critical manner.
- Read more widely and deeply.
- need to explain further personal dissemination goals .
- Make explicit links with the aims and objectives, and provide further clarity as to how various tools are used to address key research objectives
- Avoid over simplifying key arguments
- Make sure key points will be justified with academic literature
- How conceptual framework is linked to methodology
- How various method collection tools could be used to fully understand employee retention?
- Look into the current studies methodology sections and evaluate their effectiveness / appropriateness to the subject.
- Need to improve academic writing
- Avoid descriptiveness of current literature
- Develop further ability to evaluate various arguments from critical perspective.
- Identify current knowledge gaps rather describing various ideas.
General Comments :
- Design an initial framework
- The focus of the investigation is inappropriately narrow , and must be broadened , at least initially to consider the range of factors that could be contributing to the presenting problem .
- Further reading across the HRM field is required., considering a wider range of policies and practices.
- Developing of a more critical perspective will be essential for the research methodology that required further detailing, including appraisal and compelling justification for the approach and methods that are being proposed .
Exploring the Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Offshore Employee Retention in Oil Companies at Qatar
Table of Contents
1.Industry profile and background information. 3
2.Study background and need for the research. 7
2.1. Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire. 8
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.