Each state within the United States has its own unique judicial selection process within its own court system.
Using the Internet or Strayer databases, research the judicial selection process for different court systems from different states within the U.S. Court System.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the judicial selection process of your state. Include, at a minimum, the qualifications and steps that are taken in order to select judges for the different kinds of courts within your specific state.
- Choose a second state, and describe the qualifications and the selection process for judges within that state.
- Compare and contrast for both states the qualifications necessary for a prospective candidate to become a judge. Next, identify the steps that the relevant persons / entities need to take in order to remove a judge from office for disciplinary reasons for each state.
- Justify the selection process for the state that you believe has the best system in place. Justify the response.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!