Use of P. I.C.O- CHOOSE ONE OF THE two listed TOPICS below PLS
(PLS NO PLAGIARISM)
1. Does topical antibiotic treatment (I) or no topical antibiotic treatment (C) result in the lowest number of endophthalmitis cases (O) in patients with age-related cataract undergoing phacoemulsification (P)?
P – In patients with age-related cataract undergoing phacoemulsification
I – Does topical antibiotic treatment
C- Compared to no topical antibiotic treatment
O- Result in the lowest number of endophthalmitis cases
2. In men 50 yrs and above with prostate cancer, does radiation therapy compare to surgery, influence survival rates?
P- In male patients age 50 and above with prostate cancer
I – Does radiation therapy
C- Compared to surgery (prostatectomy)
O- Influence survival rates
Note: Both cases listed above are common cases seen at my job. Majority of my patients undergo radiation therapies daily (Mon – Fri), # of treatments is dependent on each patient’s Gleason score & PSA level. Also, weekly, approximately 12 – 15 patients are sent to the OR for Phacoemulsification of cataract with intraocular lens placement. I will like to work on either of the listed
Population setting – Prison; Patients – Inmates; Age – 50 yrs. and older
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper