• Who was Alexander Hamilton? How did his ideas transform the United States? (216-218)
• How is a president different from a king? Why was Washington’s presidency important? (219)
• What is the Bill of Rights? What rights were protected? What rights were left out? (220)
• What is a “republican marriage?” How did the revolution affect gender norms? (221)
• How did the American economy change in the 1890s? How did Hamilton address the issue of wartime debt? What factors led to the creation of the Bank of the United States? (223-225)
• What was the Whiskey Rebellion? How did President Washington handle the situation? (226)
• How did settler encroachment into Native American lands escalate into wars in the 1890s? Was the federal government unable to enforce its treaties, or simply unwilling? (228-231)
• What was the Jay Treaty? How did French and Haitian revolutions affect the US? (232-236)
• Explain the rivalry of the Federalists and Republicans. How were they like political parties?
• What was the XYZ Affair? How did relations with France deteriorate into “quasi-war?”
• How did the Alien and Sedition Acts expose the limits of presidential power? (238-240)
• Comment: “At the core of the conflict was a group of talented men—Hamilton, Jefferson, Madison and Adams—so recently allies but now opponents.” (Conclusion)
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!