Explain your software architecture vision for a company’s gaming platform.
Enterprise software systems are increasingly complex systems that run on many computers and consist of applications with millions of lines of code, multiple database tables, and multiple pieces of logic. Today, the user interface of these systems is used in desktop computers, notebook and tablet computers, mobile devices, ATMs, and even screens at gas pumps.
Employers of today are asking more of software architecture professionals. In the past, the only skills required were hard technical skills. Today, software architecture professionals need not only hard technical skills but also business knowledge and leadership skills. Employers expect software architecture professionals to be able to communicate with both the business and information technology parts of the organization, provide leadership, introduce innovations, and manage projects. They must also possess traditional technical skills such as being able to understand systems and their interactions.
Because it takes a systems-oriented approach to create large and complex enterprise software products, software architecture can be very abstract and hard to conceptualize. A great analogy for understanding software architecture is traditional building architecture. Blueprints provide an architect with different views of a building—from its structure to its floor plan. Similarly, software architecture provides a software architect with different views of a software system—from its business processes, infrastructure, and architecture, to its software models.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Define business problems that can be solved using software architecture concepts and standards.
- Describe solutions to the business problems.
- Competency 2: Explain fundamental concepts and principles of software architecture.
- Describe the benefits of the suggested software architecture system.
- Explain motivations influencing the creation of the software architecture system.
- Discuss system capabilities.
- Competency 4: Apply collaboration strategies in the software architecture process.
- Discuss the impacts of building a new system.
- Explain system considerations.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of professional communities.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!