1. Read the Problem 9-37.
Case Background: You work for an outside consultant hired by the company. The partner (i.e., your instructor) has asked you to provide an analysis of this problem and make a recommendation; therefore, you will address the brief to your instructor.
2. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix.
3. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem.
4. Complete the P9-37 template worksheet by filling in the shaded outlined cells; no modifications can be made to the worksheet. This information is one source for completing Step 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.
5. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix.
6. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix.
7. Review the Sample Business Brief and the grading rubric (below) for the assignment.
8. Write a one-page analysis according to the Business Brief Guidelines. Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions:
a. An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation.
Note: The first half of the opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix).
b. Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the financial results from the worksheet. Develop your analysis using percentages and/or relevant dollar totals/balances. This section has the highest point value and should address the following:
i. What are the relevant costs that impact the decision to keep or replace the equipment?
ii. Based on the #1 and #2 worksheets, what decision would be made in years one and two?
iii. Based on the #3 worksheet, would the decision be different for years one and two compared to the initial cost of the new equipment?
Note: Avoid the inclusion of calculations and/or explaining computations; instead refer to Appendix A. Avoid duplicating information within this section. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix.
c. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion:
i. Based solely on the worksheet information (Appendix A), should the company keep or replace the equipment? (From Step 4 of the matrix)
d. APA citation(s) and reference(s).
9. Check your writing style by using the Grammarly app you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed.
10. Submit your business brief to turnitin.com.
11. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing.
12. Attach the appendices to your paper:
a. Appendix A containing the P9-37 worksheet.
b. Appendix B containing the completed 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix.
c. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions