- Provide a picture of a cross section of a leaf and label the following parts: epidermis, guard cells, stomata, spongy mesophyll, palisade parenchyma, phloem, and xylem(Include an APA formatted in-text citation for image).
- Describe the leaf anatomy by discussing the functions of the above structures (from question #1). Explain how that anatomy is ideally suited for photosynthesis.
- Provide a picture of a cross section of a root and label the following parts: root cap, root apical meristem, zone of elongation, zone of maturation, root hairs, cortex, vascular tissue, ground tissue, endodermis, and the Casparian strip (Include an APA formatted in-text citation for image).
- Describe the root anatomy (describe the functions of the structures in question #3) and how that anatomy is ideally suited for growth and absorption of water and minerals from the soil.
- Copy and paste the table from Appendix A into your slideshow. Complete the table with the nutrient functions and signs of deficiency
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
On-time delivery guarantee
Masters and PhD-level writers
Automatic plagiarism check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
High Quality custom-written papers