Write a short essay summarizing the basic facts and analyzing its relevance to contemporary public administration in light of public administration theory.
*****The book to read is RICHARD J. STILLMAN, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION: CONCEPTS AND CASES EIGHTH EDITION (BOSTON HOUGHTON MIFFLIN CO,. 2005)
****Please read the chapter but most of all USE THE CASE STUDY TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AS IT�S LISTED BELOW:
1. Summarize the basic facts of the case in the chapter that you have chosen.
2. Summarize the basic argument of the chapter preceding that case.
3. How do the facts of the case either correspond to theory or contradict it?
4. To a certain extent a reading to the case following the theoretical aspects of the chapter represent application of theory to practice. At least, you should be able to see the gap between the theory � what the author has to say and practice the case study. If there is such a gap discuss it. But in discussing it, explain how it may shed some light on the challenges that you may face in your own CA�s.
MY CA is based on how to manage a high case load with being a caseworker. At my job we have no gab as to what the limit of cases I would receive. My goal is to lower the case, numbers with adding additional staff, after additional months of court order supervision (to perhaps transferring to different unit for the remaining of the supervision period).
My CA (topic) is an idea as to how to relate and add to question number (4).
“I DO NOT HAVE A PDF COPY OF THE BOOK THE WRITER MUST HAVE THE BOOK”
Thanks �Any questions please email
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper