- Present anatomical features and organelles needed to carry out photosynthesis (guard cells, stomata, parenchyma cells, inner and out membrane of the chloroplast, stroma, grana, and thylakoid).
- Provide a diagram (include an APA formatted in-text citation) that explains the major steps in the light reactions of photosynthesis. What are some ingredients and products of the light reactions of photosynthesis? Describe how these reactions take place, step-by-step.
- Present two diagrams (include APA formatted in-text citations) showing the cyclic and noncyclic path traveled by an electron during the electron transport chain. What does each chain accomplish?
- Describe the process of ATP synthesis at the thylakoid membrane. Does ATP synthesis take place in thylakoid membranes that are in the dark? Explain your answer.
- Describe the three phases of the Calvin cycle. Discuss whether this cycle occurs in the light, the dark, or both. What are the products of the Calvin cycle?
- What reactants of the Calvin cycle are products of the light reactions? What reactants of the light reactions are products of the Calvin cycle?
- Explain how photosynthesis reduces carbon dioxide to carbohydrates using ATP and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH).
- Review the key points of photosynthesis. Conclude with one major contribution of photosynthesis to all life forms.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.