1. Imagine you are an HR consultant to the organization involved in this situation. The organization wants to be responsive and fair. How would you handle the staff who is now upset and what would you recommend to senior leaders?
2. Why is it important to have a policy outlining the organization�s procedures regarding time off?
3. Identify any laws, which regulate discrimination in the workplace or legal issues pertinent to the case.
4. Write a policy statement you would submit to the organization to be included in their employee handbook.
5. What are the risks and challenges the organization faces by implementing the policy you recommend?
6. Provide an example of ways in which it is effectively or ineffectively implemented. Elaborate upon and assess this situation.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.