Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 8, 9
- Lesson(Links to an external site.)
- Citation and Writing Assistance: Writing Papers At CU (Links to an external site.)
- Library Overview (Links to an external site.)
- How to Search for Articles – the Everything Tab (Links to an external site.)
- Article (no more than one-month old) from reputable news source such as The New York Timesor The Washington Post
Write a paper on a current event article that discusses restrictions on freedoms by a totalitarian state or an article on ethnic conflict within a nation. Summarize the article and explain why this issue is important to the global community. What outside influences might help change this issue? How? Is the article neutral? Why or why not?
Be sure to include a scanned copy of the article in your submission in addition to citations. Articles may not be more than one month old.
Writing Requirements (APA format). Refer to the APA manual.
- Length: 3 full pages (not including the title or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title and Reference page required
- APA cite article with link
- Scan copy of article required
This activity will be graded based on the Assignment Grading Rubric.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results