Preparing the Assignment
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
- The worksheet should be typed, double spaced, and written in complete sentences. (Concept Analysis Worksheet) (Links to an external site.)
- Reference page and in-text citations must follow APA guidelines as found in the current edition of the manual.
- The source of the concept for this assignment must be a published nursing Non-nursing theories may not be used.
- A minimum of 4 (four) scholarly references must be used. Required textbooks for this course, and Chamberlain College of Nursing lesson information may not be used as scholarly references for this assignment. A dictionary maybe used as a reference for the section titled “Definition/Explanation of the selected nursing concept”, but it is not counted as one of the 4 required scholarly nursing references. Be aware that information from .com websites may be incorrect and should be avoided.
- References are current – within a 5-year time frame unless a valid rationale is provided and the instructor has approved them.
- Ideas and information from scholarly, peer reviewed, nursing sources must be cited and referenced correctly.
- Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.
- Please note: Do not rely on .com sites to identify the nursing theory as they do not provide accurate information in all cases.
Our writers are ready to help you complete the question above. Place an order or leave a message below for assistance