Movie:The Battle Of Algiers
Choose one of the following:No summary please.
1) Discuss the psychology of violence and rebellion. Fanon says a lot about the ways in which oppression/suppression can drive one to violence. He also discusses the ways in which violent action can heal–restore one’s dignity, expunge one’s feeling of alienation, affect one’s behavior positively in ways that may not seem obvious at first. Write a paper that gets into the psychology of one or more characters in the film–what drives them to violence, and how if at all does the use of violence change them, for better or worse?
2) Strategy: Discuss the FLN strategy, or even the French strategy in Algiers as depicted in the film, and extend that into another interesting discussion — what makes it effective or not, and how do you know?
3) Pick an interesting quote from the movie and analyze it in depth: At approximately 1 hr 7 minutes, for example, two FLN leaders are talking to the tune of “Acts of violence don’t win wars. Neither wars nor revolutions. Terrorism is useful as a start.” What is the point of these statements? How is the insight of this conversation revealed in the events of the movie?
No Summary!!!!!!Please write a full 3 pages, not 2 pages.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper