Visit the Mitch’s Surf Shop web site at https://www.mitchssurfshop.com
1. Critique Mitch’s web site in terms of its functionality (what it allows, or doesn’t allow, visitors to do and the ease of which visitors can interact with the site) and design (how the site reflects the culture of the company).
2. Suggest alternatives for improving e-business at Mitch’s. The alternatives should be innovative and consider the limited resources of small businesses.
Your answers to the case study should show your understanding of the e-commerce principles we have covered in the course and should cite references from the text and outside references. The answer should also follow the Case Study Guidelines below.
Case Study Guidelines
The main purpose of case studies is to have participants apply the principles and theories presented in the lesson to a simulated situation. The case study analysis should separate facts, assumptions, opinions, alternatives, conclusions, and recommendations.
Below are some steps that should guide your analysis of a case study.
1. Read the case and place it in a general category, i.e. ethics, organization structure, communications, discrimination, marketing, etc.
2. Read the text and other assigned readings and do some outside research on the general area. Become familiar with the research and principles in the category you placed the case. Use your research to support your recommendations and document them in your references.
3. Re-read the case and write a statement of the problem. Support your statement with facts given in the case.
4. List any assumptions you are making about the case.
5. Write your analysis. The analysis should summarize the relevant principles and theories involved. The analysis should cite references from the text and outside sources.
6. Write a list of alternatives. The alternatives should start with either doing nothing or alternatives that use minimum organizational resources to those that will require many resources.
7. Write your recommendations and conclusions. The recommendations should logically derive from your analysis and your list of alternatives. You should discuss why you selected the alternative you chose.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions