1. Draw and label all the parts of a cortical nephron. Also, describe what is happening to the filtrate as it moves along the nephron unit. Be specific.
2. Draw and label the Juxtaglomerular Apparatus and describe the function of the JG cells and Macula Densa cells.
3. Explain the Renin-Angiontensin mechanism. Be very specific in your explanation. Look at the chart on page 1008.
4. Describe the mechanism by which the kidneys remove hydrogen ions from the body. Be specific!!!
5. Describe the influence of rising PTH levels on bone, the small intestine, and the kidneys.
6. The filtration membrane is composed of three layers. Identify the three layers and discuss how it works to filter the blood.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!