Critical evaluation of whether or not the program identified in Assignment 2 can/should be introduced into the Australian jurisdiction identified in Assignment 1.
Provide a critical analysis of the prospects for success or failure regarding the transfer of your preferred program to your Australian jurisdiction.
Now that you have (a) identified a specific policy/program in an Australian jurisdiction (Assignment 1) and (b) chosen a particular program from a different jurisdiction because it seems to be a promising candidate for borrowing (Assignment 2), the final assignment considers the feasibility of actually borrowing the program and having it ‘work’.
This assignment requires you to critically examine the ‘receiving’ political arena in Australia. You should address, at a minimum:
1. A statement of the benefits which will accrue if the borrowed program can be transferred successfully into the relevant Australian jurisdiction.
2. A critical analysis of the major differences between the ‘exporting’ jurisdiction – i.e. the jurisdiction from which the program will be borrowed – and the Australian jurisdiction into which the program will be transferred.
3. A critical analysis of the Australian political and institutional context in which the ‘borrowed’ program will be applied. Consideration of the feasibility of overcoming possible difficulties which might arise from these differences should be included.
4. A critical analysis of the ways in which the program needs to be ‘tied into’ or ‘hooked up’ to the existing institutional arrangements in the Australian jurisdiction.
5. A critical analysis of the politics of transferring the program: which individuals and groups might support it and which might oppose it and why? what are costs, and upon whom are these likely to fall?
6. Your recommendation whether the relevant jurisdiction should proceed with the program transfer and reasons for your recommendation.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
On-time delivery guarantee
Masters and PhD-level writers
Automatic plagiarism check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
High Quality custom-written papers