By Tuesday, November 11, 2015, using the textbook and the South University Online Library, write a 1500-word paper using APA standards that focuses on the following: Interview two different individuals regarding their positions in society. Analyze their responses regarding:
- Identify each person’s class, race, and gender, supporting your work with the text and/or outside resources.
- What role has class, race, and gender played in their lives? How do you see these stratifiers as playing a role, even if the interviewee is unaware of it?
- Apply one of the sociological perspectives to the individuals’ lives. Why did you choose this particular perspective? How does it explain each person’s life and life choices?
- What are some of the benefits and limitations to using interview as a research methodology?
- Analyze each person’s specific components of culture and relate them to his/her stratified position in society.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.