1) The ____ is an investigation and assessment of the impact that various attacks can have on the organization.
2) A(n) ____ is prepared by the organization to anticipate, react to, and recover from events that threaten the security of information and information assets in the organization, and, subsequently, to restore the organization to normal modes of business operations.
3) The first and foremost part of ______ if the identification and collection of evidentiary material without damage or modification of its content.
4) ____ of risk is the choice to do nothing to protect a vulnerability, and to accept the outcome of its exploitation.
5) An __________ is a detailed set of processes and procedures that anticipate, detect, and mitigate the effects of an unexpected event that might compromise information resources and assets.
6) In CP, an event that threatens the security of an organization’s information is called a(an)____.
7) The ____ is the period of time within which systems, applications, or functions must be recovered after an outage.
8) ______ is the coherent application of methodical investigatory techniques to solve crime cases.
9) The violation of fair use of copyright materials is an example of a(n) ____
10) The physical damage or destruction of organizational assets is an example of a(n) ____.
11) The threat of corruption can occur while information is being stores or transmitted. ______ is prevention of that corruption.
12)____ should include scenarios depicting a typical attack, including its methodology, indicators of an attack, and broad consequences.
13) A(n) ____ is an indication that a system has just been attacked or continues to be under attack.
14)_______is the process of moving the organization toward its vision.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers