Personal Experience Papers (PEPs): The paper should be completed in 2-3 pages. Each personal experience paper will assess the class member’s critical thinking skills and use of standard English. Writing skills that demonstrate clarity, precision, and strong organization will receive superior grades.
In the paper you must discuss how technology improved communication ease from around the world between family and friends. Use your own personal experience (act as if your a college student living abroad). YOU MUST ONLY USE 2-3 SOURCES. The question below is what the paper needs to be talking about:
“How a society in another country is precieved through the eyes of technology or media” – in this paper you will discuss that living in Dubai, people in other countries like the US see Dubai as a city only for the lavish and everyone driving a ferrari, but you must discuss how that is a steryotype only seen by the pictures on the internet or media but in fact its a city with all working classes living there.
You should act as if you are from Dubai and in this paper you must ellaborate. I WILL BE ATTACHING AN EXAMPLE OF A PEP, THAT IS VERY GOOD IT WILL BE A GUIDLINE OF HOW YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PEP. PLEASE FOLLOW IT AND COMPLETE THIS PAPER LIKE THAT BUT WITH QUESTION ABOVE.
Here is the format for each of the personal experience papers:
- Statement of Problem: State the chosen communication concept or principle to which your personal experience is to be based on in the introduction of the paper. Also in the introduction, explain your research goal(s).
- Literature Review: Discuss the chosen concept or principle based on both primary ( a minimum of one outside research is required per PEP) and secondary information (information from the textbook). Cite all sources listed on the references page in this section.
- Methodology: Describe the situation where the observation takes place in terms of: the number of people involved, people’s demographic characteristics (i.e., age, sex, cultural and ethnic identities), number of hours spent for the duration of the observation, and methods of observation (overt or covert). dISCUSS COUNTRY AND FAMILY MEMEBER CONNECTION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ONE ANOTHER…. ACT LIKE YOUR THE STUDENT STUDYING ABROAD.
- Findings: Report what you have found.
- Describe the connection between the concept and the experience; tell the reader very explicitly how this concept or principle helps explain your experience or how your experience clarifies the concept or principle.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions