• Game makes use of the Phaser game engine
• Game is relevant for the target audience.
• Client application contains elements of gameplay. E.g. Challenge, score keeping, enemies etc.
• Feedback elements are implemented clearly and appropriately.
• Game contains at least three separate screens. (e.g. start screen, game screen, game over screen)
• Game contains instructions on how to play the game.
• Game includes suitable use of sound.
• Game incorporates some kind of collision detection
• Game implements simple physics e.g. friction, gravity, velocity.
• A database has been created and the client application can connect to it through PHP.
• Game makes provision for income generation within the game.
• Game uses Phasers state management system and contains multiple levels
• Game uses a JSON tilemap and accompanying tilemap image to create the game world/levels to reduce download times
• Game makes use of a camera, which follows the player
• User is able to customise/upgrade the character/avatar.
• Game has its own economy.
• Game graphics and concept is original and engaging.
• Game is adapted to integrate with social network sites such as Facebook.
• User is able to save their progress or character.
• Game displays a high scores table from the database
• Game allows users to upload high scores
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions