Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client that align with its investment goals. Use the Internet to research any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client.
The assignment covers the following topics:
1. Rationale for choosing the company for which to invest
2. Ratio analysis
3. Stock price analysis
Write a 8 page paper in which you answer the following questions in FULL.
1. Describe the U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. Be sure to outline the name of the company, tell us about them, and what they do.
2. Provide a rationale for the U.S. publicly traded company that you selected, indicating the significant factors driving your decision to choose them.
3.Determine the profile of the investor for which this company may be a fit, relative to that potential investor’s investment strategy. Provide support for your rationale.
4.Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the company’s financial data, which you may obtain from the company’s financial statements. Determine the company’s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
5. Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the company from your investor’s point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
6. Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.