Ethical and Criminal Responsibility Paper
Review the Ethics in Action scenario in Chapter 7 (see below) of your text.
Write a paper of not more than 950 words in which you answer the following questions:
• Does an employer have an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action when the employer knows, or has reason to know, that the employee poses a danger to others?
• Does it matter whether the employer has irrefutable evidence that the employee poses a danger to others or whether the employer has only a reasonable suspicion to that effect?
• If an employer has an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action, to whom does that obligation extend and what should that obligation entail?
• Does the employer owe any ethical obligation to the employee in such situations?
• What potential torts are demonstrated in the scenario?
• Analyze any potential criminal liability for the employer and the employee.
Cite at least 5 peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.