For an initial report, the Local Authority wants you to:
• Provide a policy background describing the main international, regional, national and local climate and energy policies that are relevant for the local climate change strategy.
• Estimate and analyse the greenhouse gas emissions of the local area. Identify the main contributors (energy demand sectors) of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in the local area. To do this you will need to use a suitable analysis tool, such as the adapted Defra MLSOA spreadsheet (available in Lesson 2.2).
• Identify difficulties with the accuracy and availability of greenhouse gas emissions data
• Include a summary of recommendations for potential action based on the results of the baseline’s greenhouse gas inventory.
The length of the assignment, excluding references and annexes, should be 8 pages or less, and it must be submitted in a PDF format.
Notes and guidance
When preparing the technical report, you will need to include:
• A brief executive summary that covers the need to take action on greenhouse gas emissions, and the main figures of energy consumption and GHG emissions for the baseline year in the local area.
• An assessment of the suitability of the supplied data as an input into the analysis tool for estimating the baseline greenhouse gas inventory. Any gaps identified in the data and suggest possible alternative sources for missing data. An evaluation of the validity of the supplied data, including comparison with national data.
• All significant assumptions made in the analysis of the greenhouse gas data.
• A summary of recommendations for potential mitigation actions. Referencing and citation should use normal academic conventions.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions