Tasks & Requirements :
T1. Write a program that models checkout lines at a supermarket; you have to use one of the data structures being covered in the lectures and explain why your choice of the data structure is well justified. Several lines of customers should be displayed. You can add a new customer by pressing a key. You’ll need to determine how the customer will decide which line to join. The checkers will take random amounts of time to process each customer (presumably depending on how many groceries the customer has.) Once checked out, the customer is removed from the line. For simplicity, you may simulate the passing of time by pressing a key. Perhaps every key-press indicates the passage of one minute. (Java may have more sophisticated ways to handle time.)
• *Use the library code at the textbook website or anything else suitable; https://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~daw/books/JC/software.html
• *Submit the report that should contain the screen capture of your program outputs to verify the correctness / completeness. Please use the PDF format; a Word file can be saved as a pdf file.
• *Submit the source code that you have created to complete the assignment, but not the existing library code (e.g., library code related to data structures and associated algorithms); specify the origin of the library code you used (e.g., the textbook website) in the report.
• *The report should also contain the text that explains and discusses your work:
*1. It should be easily comprehensible to anyone who has taken a module on Data Structures and Algorithms.
*2. One of the main purposes is to convincingly demonstrate that you understand what you are presenting.
*3. It should be self-contained as much as possible and, thus, should contain the key code fragments rather than merely referring to the submitted full source code.
*4. Discuss any (potential) limitations or weakness of your work and how you would improve if you have more time. Discussing the weakness would not negatively count towards your mark. It is a recommended practice.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers