For this assessment, write a 5–7-page, double-spaced (not including title page, abstract, and references) work on the topic you previously selected.
• Does cosmetic surgery promote or hinder self-esteem?
• Does learning change the structure of the brain?
• Does use of electronic technology promote or detract from well-being?
• Is American psychological research generalizable to other cultures?
• Is medication or are behavioral interventions more effective in treating attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)?
• Are virtual teams or traditional teams more effective?
• Does online learning or traditional (face-to-face) learning lead to higher academic performance?
As you finalize your position on the controversy in psychology that you selected, reflect on how much you have grown in your critical thinking. You have been on a professional journey in considering issues in the field of psychology and the complexity of those issues. Recognition of multiple points of view, the volume and variety of research evidence, and application to life help us to appreciate just how complex the study of human behavior is!
After exploring scholarly research on both sides of the issue, write a work that presents:
• An introduction to your topic.
• Your position and arguments.
• Evidence for your position.
• Counterarguments to your position.
• Evidence for the counterarguments.
• Rebuttals to those counterarguments.
• Evidence for the rebuttals.
• A summary of the paper that addresses implications of the findings and a conclusion on the topic
Your assessment should reference a minimum of five scholarly sources, cited and referenced in APA format.
Parts of the Paper
Your assembled paper should consist of:
• A title page.
• An abstract.
• The body of the paper that includes a clear introduction to the topic with a thesis statement that includes your position and arguments, evidence for those arguments, counterarguments and evidence, rebuttals to the counter arguments and evidence, and, finally, a summary and conclusion that discusses the implications of your position and conclusions.
• A references list of APA cited references.
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
• Number of resources: A minimum of five current scholarly or professional resources.
• Length: 5–7 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page, abstract, or references.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper