Read the Case Study “Blue Nile and Diamond Retailing” in Supply Chain Management Strategy, Planning and Operations, Chopra and Meindl Chapter 4.
Prepare an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation that address the following:
- Define the key success factors in diamond retailing for Blue Nile, Zale’s, and Tiffany’s as it measured for key industry success factors.
- Blue Nile carries more than 30,000 stones priced at $2,500 or higher while 60% of the products sold from the Tiffany web site are prices around $200. Which of the two products categories is better suited to the strengths of the online channel? Why? Support your answer with course concepts and examples.
- With their focus on selling high-end jewelry, Tiffany stores have thrived. In contrast, Zale’s 2006 upscale strategy failed. What do you think caused this failure?
- Which of the three companies do you think is best structured to deal with weak economic times?
- What advice would you give to each of the three companies regarding their respective strategies and structures?
Include speaker notes on each slide.
Cite your references according to APA guidelines.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions