Design a plan for integrating technology into an elementary language arts program. This plan should include a format for utilizing computer hardware, computer software, databases, as well as electronic networks for gathering and sharing information with other elementary educators and students. Select and read reference articles on integrating technology into the elementary language arts classroom with ESOL/LEP/ESE. Citations from electronic journal articles would be particularly appropriate. Also, national, state, or local school district documents outlining goals and objectives for technology integration should be reviewed and cited as references.
The action plan for integrating technology into an elementary language arts program should be in proposal form. The components of the proposal should include:
- Abstract , i.e. a one-page summary of the proposal;
- Needs or problem statement, i.e. a description of whether the proposal is addressing a need or solving a problem and a description of the target student population ( grade or age levels, ability levels, learning styles, developmental needs, ESOL/LEP/ESE) that the proposal addresses;
- Project description, i.e. a narrative description of goals, objectives, activities, timeline, and materials and a summary table;
- Role description, i.e. a statement of role and responsibilities of the proposal instructor and developer;
- Support needs statement, i.e. based on school data (e.g. School Improvement Plan), a description of what school support is needed (equipment, software, training, teacher and staff collaboration) as well as community support that is needed (parental involvement and community mentors);
- Evaluation design, i.e. a narrative describing the method used to determine if learning goals and objectives have been achieved; narrative describing method used to determine if the state’s curriculum standards (Florida’s State Standards/Common Core State Standards) and the state’s Elementary Education Competencies and Skills in Language Arts and Reading have been met.
- Budget, i.e. a narrative explaining item costs and a budget outline listing instructional materials and equipment needed for proposal implementation;
- References, a listing of journal articles or other documents that support the proposed ideas.
Total Value: 15 points
Due: Session 3
Elementary Education Competencies and Skills in Language Arts and Reading: # 3.1-3.7, 4.3, 6.1-6.3
ESOL Standards: Domain 3, Standards #3.2, 3.3; Domain 4, Standards #4.1, 4.2; Domain 5, Standard #5.2
InTASC: #4, 8
ESE Competencies and Skills: #3.3, 3.4, 3.6
Scoring Rubric for Assignment #1:
Clarity of Ideas 3 points
Appropriateness of goals, objectives, activities, timeline,
evaluation design 3 points
Completeness of assignment 3 points
Understanding/Application of ESE Competencies and Skills 3 points
Understanding/Application of ESOL Standards 3 points
Hello and Thank You for taking this assignment!!
This action plan needs to be geared for 1st graders in an elementary school in Clayton County Public Schools, Georgia. West Clayton Elementary School is the name of the school. You can research and get info. About it…..
The technology that I want in this research is for every first grade class to have is a laptop cart for each class. There are 4 1st grade classes in all.
This would help with tracking data more effectively on different technology programs used and incorporated in daily lessons. The rationale behind this is when the classes have to share computers the students may only get to use these programs sparingly instead of on an ongoing basis especially if you want to track the data for growth. So this is why funding is needed for 4 laptop carts for each class.
The programs used to incorporate technology in language arts are:
- Accelerated reader
Please use these in this action plan as well… Thank-you!!!!
If you have any questions please email me ASAP….
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions